NHS Human Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Psychiatric Technician II - PRN
at NHS Human Services, Inc.
Job TitlePsychiatric Technician II - PRN
Location5920 Sullivan Trail-1010C
NHS is looking for PT. Psychiatric Technicians to join our Nazareth, PA Team.
With a rich tradition spanning almost 50 years, NHS is at the forefront of providing care and services to people with special needs. Today NHS, through its subsidiaries, is a leading provider of community-based, non-profit education and human services. More than 10,000 employees provide care to almost 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, and Michigan. NHS has developed a unique continuum of care providing services in the areas of mental health, addictive diseases, education, foster care and permanency, autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and many more specialized programs.
WHAT NHS HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
- Participates in and conducts ongoing internal assessments related to quality of care, outcome measures, documentation, and consumer relations.
- Follows and implements the treatment plan for each individual consumer.
- Assists in developing and implementing activities and other special projects designed to increase skills in independent and community living, socialization/leisure time and to build strengths to promote positive growth for the consumer.
- Provide clinical intervention.
- Accompany residents on trips outside the facility. Engage residents in appropriate like skills.
Requisition Number: 26983
NHS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Bachelors degree. Human Services preferred.
- 1-2 years experience working with individuals diagnosed MH preferred.
- Or 12 credit hours with experience working with individuals diagnosed with MH
- Must have valid PA Driver's License and access to reliable transportation