NHS Human Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Psychiatric Technician I
at NHS Human Services, Inc.
Job TitlePsychiatric Technician I
Location108 Cedarwood Circle-1535W
Shift2nd Shift - with week-ends
Schedule-Week 13-11pm- SMTWS
NHS is currently seeking Psych Tech 1to join our NHS Behavioral Health division in Russelton PA.
With a rich tradition spanning almost 50 years, NHS is at the forefront of providing care and services to people with special needs. Today NHS, through its subsidiaries, is a leading provider of community-based, non-profit education and human services. More than 10,000 employees provide care to almost 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, and Michigan. NHS has developed a unique continuum of care providing services in the areas of mental health, addictive diseases, education, foster care and permanency, autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and many more specialized programs.
WHAT NHS HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader in the human services industry
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
- This position works with and adhere to the safety and welfare of consumers in the residential programs including mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional health.
- This individual participates in direct care responsibilities and participates in the treatment planning process
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at Jennifer.email@example.com.
NHS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- High School Diploma or GED