NHS Human Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavior Supports Professional
at NHS Human Services, Inc.
Job TitleBehavior Supports Professional
Location3864 Adler Place-1012C
Shift1st Shift - no week-ends
Schedule-Week 1FFS Hours Vary
Schedule-Week 2FFS hours Vay
NHS is looking for Behavioral Supports Professional to join our Bethlehem, PA Team.
With a rich tradition spanning almost 50 years, NHS is at the forefront of providing care and services to people with special needs. Today NHS, through its subsidiaries, is a leading provider of community-based, non-profit education and human services. More than 10,000 employees provide care to almost 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, and Michigan. NHS has developed a unique continuum of care providing services in the areas of mental health, addictive diseases, education, foster care and permanency, autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and many more specialized programs.
WHAT NHS HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
- The Behavior Support Professional performs 1 on 1 behavioral observation and assessments, develops strategies based on assessments, writes personalized Behavior Support Plans, and trains and mentors the support team as needed under the clinical supervision of a person with a Master's Degree in Human Services or a related field.
- Operational supervision is provided by the IDD Director.
- This Behavior Support Professional is responsible for efficient and appropriate development, facilitation, documentation and update of Behavior Support Plans, according to the person's Individual Support Plan.
Requisition Number: 26631
NHS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Masters Degree in Human Services, Education, Psychology, Social Work, or Special Education
- or a Bachelor's Degree in Education, Psychology, Social Work, or Special Education or related field AND a minimum of five years experience with developing and implementing Behavior Support Plans under the supervision of an individual with a Masters Degree in Human Services, Education, Psychology, Social Work, or Special Education.
- Must have valid PA Driver's License and access to reliable transportation.