Health Network Laboratories
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Health Network Laboratories
Transports mail, supplies, and clinical lab specimens to and from Health Network Laboratory accounts. Pickup and deliveries are made in a timely and efficient manner. Safely operates a motor vehicle while on duty, observing all applicable rules and regulations. Promotes and has a positive professional image. Utilizes effective communication skills in interpersonal interactions with customers, patients and families, physicians and fellow employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Transports supplies, mail, and clinical lab specimens to and from designated locations according to established policies and procedures.
- Notifies Manager or designee of any issues that may affect daily schedule.
- Documents daily pickups and deliveries according to established policies and procedures.
- Operates the vehicle in a safe manner and always wears a seatbelt. Alerts leadership team of any issues that may impair vehicle performance.
- Performs duties independently with little direct supervision, offering to provide additional help when needed.
- Assists with training/orientation of new staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions in English. Ability to write simple correspondence in English. Ability to effectively present information to one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Must possess and apply solid basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to read and comprehend road maps.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of E-mail and handheld computers (will train).
Certificates and Licenses:
A valid driver’s license from the state that the employee resides